Monday, April 13, 2015

Lesson 11: Wrap Up

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about technology and mobile devices. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
When computers first came out I took a class at SAC to learn about them to learn how to write programs. I became very interested in technology. I can remember when I first got my home computer the monitor was this huge thing it took a lot of space. I love being on it exploring all the different programs that came with it. I did a lot of learning on my own and that is how I know so much about certain programs. When the first cell phones came out that you could take pictures and having access to your email was great. Now the cell phones are just like a mini computer on the go. You can do so much with the newer cell phones that are coming out and they are getting bigger in size. What I have seen is that more and more people are relying on their cell phone to access so many things. If their battery goes out watch out they don't know what to do to get their information during that time. It's beginning to look like that is what we live for.  Young children as early at the age of 1 are being exposed to technology by way of tablets, I Pad, etc. They are listening to music, watching videos, and playing games on it. It is a way of entertaining themselves. For me to relief my stress I get on my table or cell phone and sometimes by laptop and just look at all the different sites that I like to get into and I forget all about my worries. I enjoy it very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment